To order PPE, departments should complete the following steps:
- Complete a COVID-19 Safety Plan and determine the type and quantity of PPE that is required. Tools to help determine your PPE needs: Minimum PPE for Close Proximity; COVID-19 PPE Selection Flow Chart.
- Submit your PPE Order on the PPE Order Form, accompanied by the Go Forward Plan to PPE@BCIT.ca.
- Once received, the EOC will review and approve requests, or the EOC will contact departments to obtain more information.
- The EOC will order the items and Logistics will deliver them.
- Please do not contact Purchasing or Logistics directly for PPE purchases or inventory.
- As all PPE specifications have to be approved by OHS and the EOC, it is important that PPE be only purchased from BCIT.